Old 28-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Doug Kanter

"Romy Beeck" wrote in message

Well....we have 6 months of winter here (Rochester NY), although many
residents drink themselves into oblivion until they imagine it's only 2
months of winter. So, when it finally warms up, I take my vegetable

garden
VERY seriously. Nobody, not even Bambi, messes with my vegetable garden.
:-)
Besides, I finally have a source of fresh juniper berries growing on my
property. Do you know how well juniper goes with venison?

My friend put a radar sprinkling system in it got rid of all the

deer.Most
hardware stores sell them...Hope i could help you

Actually, I may put one of those near the corner of my property where some
of the neighborhood slobs let their dogs crap. When it's 34 degrees, I
suspect a nice cold shower will be very educational.