Old 28-11-2004, 09:38 PM
David

Hi, Jon
If you are talking about pond lilies then I doubt if they would open
now, even if you brought them indoors. All of mine have long since gone due
to the sudden dip in temperature of the water a few weeks back (although
most had started to die back in Sept). I stopped feeding my fish 3 weeks
ago, but then of course the weather became very mild again so I started
again for a few days!

regards,

David

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote in message
I have some flowers on the water lily that haven't opened - does anyone

know
if I bring them indoors in a vase if they can be encouraged to open? Do

they
open because of light or temperature or....?

thanks

Jon