Old 29-11-2004, 04:56 AM
Rod Out back

"Aprill" wrote in message
u...
HI all,

Given our recent tank talk I am curious about what people do about
flouride, if anything. I have seen the wonders of flouride in our urban
drinking water and I am wondering do any of you take any measures with
your rain water?

cheerio,
aprill

We dont here, aside from filtering the water coming into the house, and
screening the inlets & overflows to the water tank to keep the frog guild
out(mostly...). I dont see much benefit in flouridation, really. Many
shires dont flouridate for various reasons and I would be more concerned
with how meticulous you would need to be to keep the levels in your tanks
within acceptible limits. Seems to me a potentially risky thing to do, with
marginal benefits.

I grew up on rainwater, and I have better teeth than many people I know who
were on flouridated water.

AND, I'd have to ask all the frogs about how they like their water being
flouridated...

Just my thoughts...

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back