Old 29-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Duncan Heenan

"ex WGS Hamm" wrote in message
I was sat on the loo this morning looking out at the garden (as you do) It
is nice sitting in the warm watching the birds on the bird tables, and
seeing the chickens scratching about. I was admiring the marquerade
climbing
rose which rambles about over the bathroom windos and the fence next to
it.
It has hips and flowers on it at the moment. Anyway, I was looking out at
bare trees and noticed that the peach tree still has all its leaves on.
All
nice and green too. So has the olive tree. Odd eh? I would have though,
since they both come from warmer climes, that they would drop their leaves
first.
p.s. everyone should have a ground floor bathroom with clear glazed
windows
looking out onto their garden :0)

My peach and nectarine both still have leaves, albeit looking a bit sad now.
They are always the first to blossom & leaf too.