Old 30-11-2004, 07:40 AM
David Hare-Scott

"Stuart Naylor" wrote in message :
: I don't have external tank water but wish to comment that in Melbourne
: to pour and drink a glass of the piped fluoridated water is awful. I buy
: a cheap no-name mineral water and keep a cold bottle in the fridge and
: only drink Melbourne water in tea & coffee etc.
:
: I provide my two dogs with three strategically placed plastic buckets of
: water [one of the three is usually out of the sun]. The dogs prefer not
: to drink from a freshly cleaned bucket filled with Melbourne tap water.
: --
:
: Rusty

Why do you think that the poor quality is due to the fluoride? It is only
added in trace amounts and is colourless, odourless and tasteless.

David