Old 24-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Jim Lewis

On 24 Nov 2004 at 22:44, Henrik Gistvall wrote:

This goes against a test at the Agricultural University here in Sweden.
They got better results when feedeing a little more often. The
fertilizer was a regular houseplant fertilizer ( I can try to find the
exact specifiations) and they had best results when the plants where fed
with 1-2 ml fertilizer to 1 liter of water every day.

This has become almost a standard practice among Swedish bonsai growers
(besides me who is lazy and use Biogold).

There is, of course, a big difference between the climate and
growing season in Sweden and northern California. ;-)

We always need to take those kinds of differences into account.

Then, there's the probably difference in the soils you use and
the soils Brent uses.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++