Old 25-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Theo

Hi Alan

Alan Walker wrote:

Theo: A big difference is that I don't care much if a tree in the
forest dies of natural causes, but I care a whole lot if any of
my bonsai die for any reason. I want much better survival rates
than nature, so for me the nature comparison is moot. I'll
continue to practice risk management for bonsai.

Alan Walker

the only problems I had were in the evry beginning when I treated
bonsais like babies .. and with difficult species like Japanese holly
or apples were kept inside home in winther and one serissa ..
but the pentaphilla and deshojo palmatum I had and I was really
frightened to care them as too important for a beginner
survived during 25 years until today
the only time I had a problem 4 and 2 years ago was because of a bad
making of a pot
in fact two pentaphilla pines went twice in there both developed
roots decay.. the second has been saved .. and the pot discarded

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :