Old 24-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Gary

Just a note : I will also be making the Drain Plug Kits and the Float
Valves available also.

Hi Maxi -
I bet people will really appreciate having the drain plug kits
available. Whata good idea! It sure would have been nice to have
that all put together for me when I bought my tank several years ago.
Will you be including sealant or instructions on what to use with your
kit? I had a devil of a time finding a sealant that would work, and
finally I got some help from my neighbor, who happens to be in the
business of building large polymer aquaria. Just a thought...
Gary