Old 30-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

I have a second year hunza apricot, and its leaves are still

green
and clinging grimly to the wood.

Well what would you expect from one of them? It's probably
wondering what's happened to winter.

Fascinating: I love those things*, and never knew if it was a variety
or just a way of treating the fruit. Is yours from seed, Rusty?

Yes. I gave most of them away as at the time I had nowhere to put them.
I'm putting 35 stones into deepish compost and leaving them outside to
their own devices.

*Simply soaked overnight and served with Greek yogurt.

I like them just as they are.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/