Old 30-11-2004, 01:58 PM
bigboard

Martin wrote:

I have a stainless swiss army gardening knife I got a couple of years
ago for the allotment and it's got both a convex and a concave blade
together with a budding knife. It's one of the most useful tools I've
got, having gone through several inferior gardening knives, and in
fact Victorinox only deserve one huge slap on the wrist for the design
as they left off a hoop for securing it to a chain so it's easy to
drop and lose... so far so good, though.

I can't find this on the web. Is it sold as gardening knife?

It seems like it would make a good Christmas present.

Found this site which has a selection on Swiss Army Knives for gardeners:

http://www.walshbrothers.co.uk/Updat..._penknives.htm

HTH.

--
I have a simple philosophy: