Old 30-11-2004, 03:42 PM
danny

Your first step may or may not happen. In the Atlanta center every plant
goes to a judging team for consideration.
-danny

There are really 3 judging points in an AOS judging. First the
plant as picked from a table of entries to be looked at closely.
Second the judges decide to score or pass on judging this
blooming of the plant. Third they each receive a score card on
which they write a numeric value for color, size, number of
flowers, shape and form of the dorsal, of the petals, of the
lip/pouch. The sum of all these individual points is averaged
over the team and we have our numeric score.