Old 01-12-2004, 02:14 AM
Lar

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:13:21 -0500, "Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC"
wrote:

So in 2 weeks time, I saw tons of "spider like bugs". Great majority, were dead. I sprayed the
basement wood ceiling maybe 6 weeks before. The bugs I am trying to identify have many legs like
spiders and the largest size was maybe 1 inch to 1.5 inches (maybe).

here is a pic of a camel cricket...
http://www.arrow-pestcontrol.com/camel4.JPG
if that is what you are seeing they will be breeding in the crawl area
under the home, which would be the place to have treated if you went
that route. Usually found around dampness...air circulation under the
home's crawl space next Summer may help reduce their numbers.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/smartdog.wmv