Old 01-12-2004, 08:05 AM
Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC

Mark, Sterling and Lar,

Much appreciated. I can see I did not give you much to go on.

However, these pests, really caught me by surprise.

I think it I may have had house or field crickets. However, there was no chirping in the house. I
had 1 cricket in the summer, that drove me crazy on the "2nd floor". Finally died (I did spray, hope
he died).

However, when I just had the swarm, the majority of crickets, were dead already. So maybe they were
field crickets.

Do you know if field crickets chirp.

Or a better question, do any crickets not chirp.

Thanks much,

Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP
Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM

NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address:

NOTE: My web home page:
www.seldin.net