Old 01-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Marty Haber

I like GTLF. I like GOTLIF even more. The uninitiated could spell it out
to read: "GOT LIFE"

From: Marty Haber

Alan Walker uses dichotomous, stereotypical adjectives to
describe his distaste for certain labels. May I suggest
Humble Tree Worshiper or Guardian of The Little Forest?

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++