Old 01-12-2004, 09:51 PM
staylong staylong is offline
Registered User

Default One Size Fits All - Pot Hanger

Hi everyone.

Just thought I would be cheeky and use this forum to point you in the direction of this great product I'm selling on Ebay.

Its a One Siz Fits All POT HANGER that is so simple and clean in design that they just work. I know I'm selling them but quite honestly they're great and at less than a UK5.00 for a pack of five a real steal.

I've been selling these up and down the UK at garden shows and decided to try Ebay to reach a wider audience.

Have a look he http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

...... or just search for 'pot hanger' and you will see them.

Let me know what you think or have any questions. Will send anywhere but will have to check postages.