Old 01-12-2004, 05:42 PM
timothy

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:06:23 -0800, lawn man wrote:

LOOKING FOR THE LAWN MAINTANCE MAN

NO JOB
TO BIG
OR TO
SMALL ?? you need it we do it

WE MOWED & TRIMMED IT ALL YES TREE TO
CALL JOHN MURPH OF MURPHY DISCOUNT
727-741-6022
7 DAY A WEEK 9-5

10.00 & up for lawn cut
HTML CRAP DOESNOT BELONG ON THE USENET!!!!!

Good day Jonh, in fear of you being a bit of a slow learner.... I'll type
very slowly.

You are spaming. Plain and simple, so get comfortable with the fact that
you are a spamer.

Why would you find it useful to post you ad to a *globally* transmitted
newsgroup is beyond me. No one out of your area has any intrest in your
services and it appears that your local market doesn't either. People in
england don't care about your service, just like use out here in
washington don't care either.

Posting your message in all CAPS is concidered SHOUTING. Do you YELL at
your customers? I'd suggest that you don't and you'll keep them a bit
longer ;0P

When you post to the usenet, you should always ProoF read your posts. For
crist's sake, you didn't even spell your name correctly. Is your name
Murph or Murphy? When you post the line,
"WE MOWED & TRIMMED IT ALL YES TREE TO", it makes it seem that your a
complete idiot. Read that line out loud and see if it makes any sense to
you. Do you mow trees? Mowed and trimed states that you have already done
the work.

Placing your personal information on the usenet is dangerous and just
plain stupid. Enjoy all the crank calls and spam email that your about to
get.