Old 01-12-2004, 06:42 PM
ChrisC

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:53:59 GMT, escape
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:24:46 +0000, ChrisC opined:

In a neighbours garden sucking all nutrients away. I can't grow a
bloody thing. Any nasty thing I can do with out suspicion? She doesn't
even care for the garden anyway. I wish to grow fruit and veg on my
side of the fence.

--
"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our

- Buddha in the Dhammapada -

ChrisC

Buddha in the Dhammapada, but any nasty thing you can do without suspicion? Oh
well. What leads you to believe these conifers are stealing nutrients if you
have nothing growing there yet? Have the soil tested, then do what you have to
do, ie: amend the soil to make it more fertile.

Don't **** off the peer till you know which way the winds ****ing
blowing. In other words if you have nothing to say, shut it.