Old 01-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/1/04 3:57 PM, in article ,
"Two x over" wrote:

hi guys...
thanks for your thoughts. i'd like to point out, when i asked about "fun for
kids", i was, in fact, talking about what would be fun for a kid who is
turning
THREE in january. not a teen, a tween, or 10 year old. my ten year old just
finished her fifth grade science project on the purple cone flower, and did an
awsome job. she knows how to garden.

i did think, it would be "fun" (oh lord, did i SAY that word?" to try and grow
a teepee for the little guy.

of course, now that i know better, i will sit him down, and teach him about
soil composition......
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"

Oh dear - I certainly didn't want to rain on your parade!

Grow him a bean teepee or a sunflower house and have tea party!

Cheryl