Old 01-12-2004, 05:56 PM
Ford Prefect

On 27 Nov 2004 12:14:39 -0800, (Annette)
wrote:

Don't know if this is of interest to anyone on this NG, but
Architectural Plants (Horsham & Chichester) are having their winter
sale until the end of Jan. There's 25% off everything if you're
already on their mailing list, and 20% off everything if you are not
on their list. I think the sale starts on Monday, with a preview day
for invited folks tomorrow at the Horsham site(27th Nov). I'm off to
bag some gingers!

A.
www.gardenopoly.co.uk - great things for gardeners

I wouldn't bother with them pop into Big Plant
http://www.bigplantnursery.com/ just down the road from
Architectural's Horsham site a much better nursery and cheaper.
Ford.