Old 02-12-2004, 12:43 AM
Lee

(Two x over) wrote in message

I tried to send the pic to the bove addie and i get an error "The
message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected
by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'Two x over
)'. Subject 'Emailing: TEPE75', Account: 'starnet',
Server: 'smtp.1starnet.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550
unknown user Two', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550,
Error Number: 0x800CCC79"

and as you know, the group will not accept digital images. ??? how can
I help you? I have used all the space on my web site allowed... had to
delete some of itG
leo/lee

thank you leo! your description was right on target!! i think we will try
this come spring....my little guy (almost three) will LOVE IT!

betsey
ps-i'd love a photo if its not too much of a pain to get ....
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"