Old 02-12-2004, 02:12 AM
Two x over

thanks cheryl and lee...
and yes, we are going to grow a bean teepee, and lots and lots of sunflowers
(he loves them.....every thing about sunflowers, how big can we get them to
grow, how they hang their heads, and how birds eat the seeds....)

fun is important. and while i can appreciate the comments that "all education
is now mandated to be fun"-thats not necessarily the truth, at least not in our
small parochial school...fun is a very much needed aspect of life!
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"