Old 02-12-2004, 04:03 AM
Suzie-Q

In article ,
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

- "Chelsea Christenson" wrote in message
- ...
- Doug Kanter wrote:
- ....to plant this spring in a spot where disgusting dog owners like to
- stop
- their filthy beasts on my property. Shrub must be capable of inflicting
- enough damage to send the dog to the vet.
-
- The dogs aren't deciding where to stop. Mutilate the owners.
-
-
- Great idea, but unfortunately, I'm not always around to greet the assholes.
- I'm home today, though, and saw something unbelievable. A slimeball was
- walking her dog. She began with the usual routine - letting her dog
- investigate the edge of my neighbor's lawn where it meets the street. Then,
- she wandered RIGHT INTO THE MIDDLE of a 50' deep lawn, let the dog crap, and
- cleaned it up. Where the hell do some dog owners get the idea that this sort
- of thing is acceptable???

If she cleaned up after the dog, what's the problem?
--
8^\~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/