Old 02-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Sacha

On 2/12/04 13:58, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:39:28 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Both a query and perhaps a warning - has anyone else found that Amazon.co.uk
is duplicating orders or am I just the lucky one?

snip

No, we sold our surplus copy. There's no way, after being ripped off
with an Amazon P&P charge, that I am going to post a book back at my
expense.

But that is the point. You shouldn't have to do it at your expense. You
*should* be able to go into your account and in a particular section,
request a return label. As my account now is so muddled and so many orders
have the same or different numbers, I have asked for several return labels.
But apparently, there is no mechanism that covers their *mistakes* unless I
go through a very laborious process of giving all the order numbers,
declaring what is wrong with the goods (which does not cover their cock up)
In the meantime, it looks as if I will, tomorrow, receive yet another set of
books and a DVD I've already had twice. At least. I think.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk