Old 02-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Trefor Jones

Default Overwintering pelargoniums

Can anyone tell me the best way of overwintering pelargoniums? I had some in
the border which I have lifted, potted up and put in a cold frame and some
other potted ones in the porch that have stopped flowering. (The present Mrs
Jones has issued an ultimatum - she wants the space for her cyclamen and
azales which are flowering.) The pelagoniums in the cold frame have been
badly scorched by the recent frosts. I haven't got a greenhouse, the garage
is not really frost proof but I have got space under the house though but
they would be in the dark all winter. Any ideas?