Old 03-12-2004, 03:57 AM
timothy

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:20:19 +0000, Rodney Rash wrote:

lawn man wrote:

http://members.tripod.com/murphydisc...wnservice.html

Boy!! You shore must be a big company wit dat fancie tripod website.
$35.00 to just moe and $15.00 to mow and trim and bloe. I wonder would you
care to subcontract fer me? Of course I'd like the mow and trim and bloe
since that's cheeper.

O' dear Gawd..! Rofl!!! That has to be just the best website to ever hit
the net. I've emailed the link to everyone I know!! The elmo .gif just
threw it over the top for me. Had a warm trickle of pee running down my
leg from laughing so hard.

Jonny, I'm quite confussed by your pricing. You told use earlier that it
was ten dollars per mow.... and now 35? WTF? What the price hike? I guess
that blowing the customer cost 25 bucks..........

Again... please keep posting. Your truely just awsome!!!!