Old 03-12-2004, 04:39 AM
Steveo

timothy wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 01:26:50 +0000, MurphyDiscount co john murphy wrote:

GET A LIFE
M / Y / O / B ???
stay/out/of/mine?B

hahaha... good one. Get a life. I have a life and a successful business
and now I'm spending my month long vacation fly fishing and wood working.
And as far as "stay/out/of/mine?B", what the hell ever that means, the
answer is no. I'm not in your business, your spaming in our group you
silly little ****tard.

Just for giggles... has anyone contacted you about work via your usenet
ads? I see that you got a really good lead on a mowing account... in
western Aus.....rofl. Bet ya that commute is a real killer!!! hahaha...
please, do keep posting on the usenet... the world could really use the
entertainment.

If this is the same guy, he started out by posting this shit thru
newsfeeds.com. So maybe he's been ran once already. (?)

I wonder if anyone in his hometown has even seen his -website-?