Old 29-11-2004, 12:15 AM
V_coerulea

I haven't used ceiling fans in the greenhouse, but I can sure vouch for the
HAF fans. 2 are powerful enough to keep the air moving in a 20X60 ft GH. I
generally keep the cooling loving stuff lower down and they usually want
shadier conditions too so that's fine. But I don't really think it's that
much cooler (3-4 deg F in winter). The really cool lovers go in another GH.
I haven't measured the temp difference in summer but I'll bet it's not much
more than that.
Gary

"Lori Siegmund" wrote in message
om...
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone use ceiling fans in their gh's to help push down and
circulate warm air from winter heating? If so, what type do you use?

Thanks,
Lori