Old 03-12-2004, 04:41 PM
timothy

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:39:21 -0800, NOWAY wrote:

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I QUESS YOU ALL DONT GET NONE
FROM ANYBODY WHO WOULD WANT JERKS LIKE YOU. NEXT IAM GOING TO REPORT
YOUALL FOR SAYING THOSE WORDS THAT YOU DONT SAY.IDIDNT START THIS. YOU
ALL NEED TO GO UP. AS MY MOTHER TOLD ME YOUALL THINK YOUR HOT CRAP ON A
SILVER PLATTER BUT ALLYOU ARE IS COLD **** ON A PAPER PLATE.STOP YOUR
CRAP.

I have a great wife thank you very much... 11 years now. She was laughing
just as hard as I was about the elmo .gif. Whada great gal....

Secondly... feel free to report me Jonny. You can email me and I'll give
you all the information you need to do the job correctly. I find it quite
funny that you want to report me for.... FREE SPEACH!!! lol. You see
Jonny, the usenet is a lot like the real world... I can say just about
what ever I want. Here a simple example: "Silly little faggot, dick's are
for chicks..". You see the above line Jonny, do you see a physical threat
in the above line? I thought not. On the other hand Jonny, spaming on the
usenet is a big, fat no-no. This type of activity could result in you
loosing you usenet account and in some cases your internet account. This
is one of the places I *could* report your spam: X-Report:
Please report illegal or inappropriate use to

Lil Jonny says:
"IDIDNT START THIS. YOU ALL NEED TO GO UP." Jonny... It's called a space
bar. That looong key on the keyboard. Try using it. And yes, you did start
this by spaming the group with your useless ad. And as far as me going
somewhere...? Where is it that we should all go up to..? I'd suggest that
you "go up" to the seventh grade again and learn to spell.. or for
christ's sake use your spell checker!

Have a great day Jonny. I'll be waiting for you reply with "baited"
breath.......