Old 04-12-2004, 12:37 AM
timothy

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:24:33 +0000, NOWAY wrote:

IAM HIS WIFE THAT YOU ARE WRITING THIS TO. IGUESS YOU ARE THE
****TARD.IWAS TRYING TO BE NICE TO A BUNCH OF LOSERS.GUESS YOU DONT HAVE A
LIFE BUT YOUR COMPUTERS.BUT I DID REPORT YOUALL TODAY.BUT I THINK YOUALL
HAVE A MENTAL ISSUES THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE OF.

Your not my wife..... Your my BiTcH!!!! BBbwWWwaaaaahhahahaaa!!
There you go again with that spacebar problem again...lol

How is spam "being nice"? Do you really want to go down that road?
Please...please I beg you..... post the return emails from our isp and
nntp please... I just got to see how they go about telling you that your a
****wit... Turn us in your freespeach...
rofl.

Look at how strung out you are over all this. If you were a real man
Jonny, you would learn from your mistakes and move on.... but no, not you
Jonny. You keep coming back yelling and screaming. I never thought that
you would be so much entertainment....