Old 01-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Theo

I like it .. it relativize the wiewing of bonsai .. according the
context we live in .. and opens new perspectives

Jim Lewis wrote:

On 1 Dec 2004 at 21:14, Theo wrote:

http://www.gsbf-bonsai.org/hanfordbo...sai_design.htm
in english !

Yes. This is the same -- or very much the same -- article
Walter did for one of the bonsai magazines in 2 or 3 parts (ABS
Journal, I think) after trying it out on us in the gallery over
the course of several weeks.

It is a very good essay on the art of bonsai and I agree with
much more of it than I disagree with -- FWIW.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

--