Old 04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
timothy

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 12:52:38 +0000, Steveo wrote:

GFRfan wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"lawn man" wrote:

http://members.tripod.com/murphydisc...wnservice.html

Sorry, but the page or the file that you're looking for is not here.

What the **** happened, lawn monkey?

How long are you allowed to keep one of those free beginner sites up
when you try to use it commercially?

Apparently not very long. I wonder when lawn monkey will have is going out
of business sale? His mom may kick him out of her basement now.

I'm assuming that Jonny took the page down himself... or there was a
muppet revolt and Elmo was the leader. I'm unsure about tripod, but
netfirms and prohosting doesn't give a crap about commercial web pages.
I've had commercial pages on both services with no problems. Well, that's
not completly true... had a ton of morons calling me from californa
wanting lawn service.... like I'm going to drive 12 hours to cut grass.
What do those take me for.... a Jonny? BbbwwWWwwaaaAAaaahhahaha.

Btw... This has to be the longest thread this group has had in years....
Thank's Jonny!!