Old 04-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Mark

"Dwayne" wrote in message . ..
Seedsavers.com is where I would start. They are in the business of keeping
some of the old type veggies the way they were. I have always enjoyed them.

What are you planning on growing? I have some watermelon seeds that have
been passed down for about 60 years, and I am the last one to grow them. I
am looking for someone to carry on. They came from zone 7 and don't do too
well here in zone 5.

Dwayne

Sorry to jump in where not asked...but I'd love to try those
watermelon seeds. I haven't grown watermelon yet, but I'm in zone 6b
and I'd love to give it a try. Especially fun would be if you could
provide some kind of provenance to these seeds so the legend can be
carried forward.

If you are interested in passing the torch, you can e-mail me
privately...the addy's correct.

Mark