Old 05-12-2004, 12:52 AM
Jim Lewis

On 05/12/2004 15:27:15, wrote:

I'm sorry if this offends anyone here. I'm just trying to find out if
anyone knows anything about it.

And Nic found:

Doesn't appear to have a problem on my end.

It is NOT my FAV bonsai website, but it comes up for me too.

And, think about it for a moment. Why would ANYone bother to
hack such a low-visit (in relative terms compared with 99% of
the rest of the web) site? Maybe a hacker's kindergarten
graduation?

And why ask here (rec.arts.bonsai)? Makes me wonder if the
original poster (totally unknown to me) wasn't someone
soliciting visits to bonsaiweb ?????????

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Ever
cynical and suspicious.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: