Old 05-12-2004, 02:24 PM
Phred

In article , "Chuck" wrote:
FORGOT TO MENTION. ive had sweet potatoes sliced as thin julienne's then
deep fried and powdered lightly with powdered sugar, Served on holidays
they are delicious. A Vietnamese treat I enjoy.

Yeah. The breeder I mentioned earlier has occasionally done similar
things with his lines of orange sweet bucks for the benefit of his
deserving colleagues.

In that case, they were presented as "chips" analogous to potato chips
(the "thin slice" supermarket style) with salt and/or other seasoning,
not with sugar. Went down very well with cold beer on a hot day. :-)

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID