Old 03-12-2004, 12:33 PM
ChrisC

On 2 Dec 2004 14:51:43 -0800, (Beecrofter) wrote:

And these trees just magically appeared full grown and in your way?

Verily, an evil deed committed does not immediately bear fruit, just
as milk curdles not at once; smouldering, it follows the fool like
fire covered with ashes.

Balavagga (the fool) The Dhammapada

No I'm living with my mother now. Whos to old to take care of the
garden. I thought I might produce vegatables next year. Unfortunatly
this year everything appears to have died where those trees are.
Luckily my solution is this. I shall plant them on the other side
where the is no overgrowth. That way not damaging the trees. Still is
unfortunate that those trees are so barricaded against the fence that
the whole side of the fence is starting break under the pressure.

--
"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our

- Buddha in the Dhammapada -