Old 06-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Thomas

Tarragon requires "cold time" for it to continue to be productive....even
freezing temps. I live in Texas and growing tarragon is quite out of the
question here. Far too warm, but I sure wish I could grow it. Good
drainage is important too. Most people water their indoor plants far too
much and they tend to rot.
Thomas
"Gary Flynn" wrote in message
Hi,

For the past two years, I've been bringing my
potted herbs in for the winter and placing them
under lights near a large window. Most seem to
do well (except for the scale and whiteflies
which is another story

But the tarragon has slowly turned brown from the
ground up both years.

Any suggestions?

TIA