Old 01-12-2004, 02:41 AM
Nedra

Noel, wow! Whatta site. I enjoyed it visiting Australia very much.
Glad you found a 'cure' for the algae stuff. Your pond surrounds is simply
gorgeous.

Nedra in Missouri
Zone 6

"nb" wrote in message
Hi Jan,

To see the frog pics go to www.noelb.com

I have subsequently discovered that the brown stains are slimey and

respond
to soaking the affected rock in a weak bleach solution by mostly
disappearing.

cheers nb

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Hi Anne,

Yes, it is a great spot to read a book and the frog in the pic is real

and
very much alive.
nb

Saw the stained rock picture, have no explanation other than what has

been
given and the suggestion of settling chamber, since the surface area of

roof is just like runoff from the surrounding ground, not good.

I did not see this picture of the lady and the frog?

Like Anne, gorgeous set up. ) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000