Old 29-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Theo

HI

Kitsune Miko wrote:

She is a figment of your imagination that came into
being in this very format.

do you remember last august when I posted about my maple

that was not making roots from my air layering ?
well I checked tpoday and di a lot of thejm 25 cm
so I separated teh parts and put in a growing pot ...

So I became Kitsune the trickster. Then Geoline added
the Miko part...Shinto Priestess/visionary. The name
fit like a glove and she became my internet persona.

vwell
I had many too actually I am Theo
My creation is now better known that I am. So I keep
her name.

Kitsune = fox, a mythological trickster.

aka Sandy Vrooman

Sandy a Lady :-) great !!!!! Twister (whirlwind)should be your
name as you change name nationality and sex :-)
hat's off to you !

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :