Old 02-12-2004, 07:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:32:09 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

I remember the time my thermometer dropped to 19 degrees F. I wondered why
the pond wasn't frozen solid. I have 13 koi... and at that time as many
goldfish.
Someone here suggested I buy another thermometer... I did and that solved
the problem. lol

LOL! Yes, I was going to say something to the effect of, that these
thermometers don't seem to be as accurate the closer to freezing they go. I
purchased a thermometer for chemistry experiments to check against my pond
one at times. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~