Old 03-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Carol

Default [IBC] Bonsai Miniatures

Hello Bob,

In answer to:
I'm looking for any books that deal primarily with small bonsai (mame
or shohin). I have both of Gustafson's books and Miniature Bonsai by
Kuo-cheng. I haven't been able to find any others.

There is a book titled Bonsai Miniatures edited by Fay Kramer, published
by Shufunotomo Co. Ltd. Copywrite held by Zeko Nakamura, published in
1973 and the 27th pinting was in 1992. (There may have been further
printings after 1992). It covers all the essentials of small bonsai and
has about 27 color photographs, mostly of deciduous and evergreen
plants. It's a little gem - if you can find it.

Hope this helps,
Carol Schroeder

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++