Old 06-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Phisherman

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 04:44:35 GMT, (Steve) wrote:

I have been looking for a good fertilizer tablet and have seen many
different formulations. Does anyone have any recommendation or
preferences?

I also saw one that claimed to last for the whole growing season. I
wondered if any one here has tried one like that.

I am in zone 6 and have lotus, hardy and tropical lillies, pickerel,
parrot feather, thalia, and a few other misc plants.

I used to use tablets in the lily pots to help them bloom and when
they were young. But now they have sent root out of the pots and
spread. I no longer add fertilizer as it is no longer needed and may
encourage algae bloom. The fish waste makes excellent fertilizer.