Old 07-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Ben Thomas

Mogsy wrote:

I have some lucky bamboo at work also, and if it begins to go yellow it may
need some feed, just use a liquid fertiliser like seasol, but you say it is
getting brown tips on the leaves and that is a symptom of a lack of water.
Did the plant dry out at some time if it has been near a window (open or
closed), is it near an air conditioner, maybe you should change the water if
you have not done so before. It doesn't require much light, if any so that
is not the problem.

Hope that helps

Thanks Mogsy. It got a bit low on water but only half empty. The office is
airconditioned so that may be drying it out a bit I suppose.