Old 07-12-2004, 02:56 AM
Naomi

Default The most sweet-scented roses

I have planted five roses in the garden in the last few years. The
five are "Bridal pink", "Julia", "Intrigue", "Peace" and "Eau de
toilette".I really like these roses, because their shapes are great.

But there are some problems. Almost none of them has any scent! :-(
For example, the shape and color of the famous Julia rose is
brilliant, but as you know, it has scarcely a fragrance at all!

I'd love to enjoy not only their splendid shapes but also their
wonderful aromas.
So let me know which ones are fine to plant in my garden.

For reference, I tell you about the ones I'm thinking seriously about
planting is "Cardinal du Richelieu" and "Juno".