Old 07-12-2004, 04:10 AM
Puckdropper

Default Growing Tomato plants, anyone?

I got tired of not having any good tomatoes to eat, and have decided to
grow my own indoors. I got the seeds out of a plant we had outside, and
planted 2 seeds. Since it took so long to start growing, I thought the
seeds were duds and so I planted more incase they all were duds.

They're really taking off! Anyone in Northeast Indiana (this is a live
plant we're talking about) interested in a couple just starting tomato
plants? These are one of the sandwhich types, celebrity, I think.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.