Old 07-12-2004, 05:34 AM
in5years in5years is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Hi,
This new mix works like a charm!!!! IT REALLY DOES WORK!!! All of my orchids that I've repotted have new shoots within 2 weeks and buds within 1 month.

I'm so convinced.....I became a dealer for Aussie Gold! What's great about this mix is that it is already made for you. There's no need to go running around or waiting for your different components to your mix to arrive.

For those who wait, you'll not win any ribbons at the orchid shows!!!

WOW !!!!

Steve
MN, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis marion
Anyone here heard of, it or used it?

Their web page http://www.aussie-gold.com/ sure makes it sound like the
greatest thing to happen to orchids since sliced bread.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
Francis Marion