Old 07-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Donald Munsey Jr.

My Friends,

I have a friend that wanted to give her son in the Orlando, Florida area a
bonsai kit for Christmas. I talked her out of that, suggesting she send him
a gift certificate to a bonsai nursery in the Orlando or central Florida
area. That would take care of several things at one time - he would get to
choose a tree he liked, it would be a variety that will do well in his
locale and most importantly he would make a local contact! Then she asked
me - where to get a gift certificate - now I need your help. Any
suggestions?

Don Munsey, Jr.
UpperRightCorner of Louisiana