Old 07-12-2004, 04:22 PM
John Cartmell

In article , Jim Webster
wrote:

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article , Jim Webster
wrote:

"Rooney" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:57:11 -0000, "BAC"
wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

Rooney wrote:
You can't beat a BigMac!

for doing what with ???

Use it as a gaiter in a tyre?

stick one in the mouth of a moron and they cannot talk

Doesn't work with Rooney

Proof he's not a moron, perhaps, then?

And a liking for beef is no grounds for scorn. BigMacs are only
criticised by those who have never tried them.

actually I have tried them. I'm afraid I don't eat in MacDonalds
because the chips are rubbish, the big macs not as good (in my
opinion) as stuff available from their competitors. Irrationally
though, I do like their milk shakes, even through they are
undoubtedly a disgusting chemical cocktail that never saw milk, so I
will occassionally go in for a Milk Shake

Their vegetarian option is very good. ;-)

never tried it, vegetarian food gives me wind

I was meaning the Quorn burger.

Of course if that gives you wind - every sympathy; and yet you insist on
drinking those (vegetarian*) milk shakes. Must be terrible being ill after
eating vegetables, fruit, wine, beer, chocolate, cheese ... ;-)

*AFAIK not the Strawberry flavour

--
John Cartmell john@ followed by finnybank.com FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527
Qercus magazine & FD Games www.finnybank.com www.acornuser.com