Old 07-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Steve" wrote in message
I have been looking for a good fertilizer tablet and have seen many
different formulations. Does anyone have any recommendation or
preferences?

I also saw one that claimed to last for the whole growing season. I
wondered if any one here has tried one like that.

I am in zone 6 and have lotus, hardy and tropical lillies, pickerel,
parrot feather, thalia, and a few other misc plants.

I have not done much in the way of fertilizing my plants. I intend to learn
about that next season. In the mean time, check this article out. It's all
about fertilizers, http://www.iheartmypond.com/topic.asp?aid=99546, or
http://ihmp.net/@/hh.

BV.