Old 07-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Iris Cohen

The weather in Syracuse is NEVER boring. We can have a temperature drop of 30
degrees in half a day, or 60 deg. in a day & a half. (Fahrenheit degees are
smaller than Centigrade.)
We get more rainbows than other parts of the country, and occasionally Northern
Lights. We once had something, I forget what they called it, which is a tornado
that doesn't turn (Killed two people). And have you ever seen graupel, even in
Minnesota? Graupel is snow that falls as miniature snowballs. And we get nice
warm sun in summer without so much coastal humidity. But if my grandchildren
weren't here, I would still move to a warmer climate.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra