Old 08-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Michael Savage

(snip)
When you find somewhere please post the address to the group, tried to
order them in bulk from a website but you had to order by phone and no
one was answering no matter what time of day I rang.
Ford.

Spoke to Fertile Fibre yesterday - very helpful, I'm going to see if we

need
any coir for work (I'm in a Northern Ireland parks dept) and see if we

can
do business. If FF were the site you were trying, they are moving

premises
so that might explain no answer. Anyway, will post progress.

Michael

Cheers Michael.
Ford.

Hi all

I've spoken again to Fertile Fibre and although we aren't going to be buying
anything for work yet (need to do some work on our Nursery systems first!)
the guy I spoke to, Matthew, is going to price up delivery to Northern
Ireland of smaller quantity for garden use so hopefully I'm sorted. They've
just moved so phone number is 01432 853111
and url
http://www.fertilefibre.co.uk/
Matthew said google seems to not pick them up with high relevance...
I'd recommend on experience so far.

Michael